Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another 3-year-old insight

Photo by Nina Hergarten

The innocent insight of a three-year-old child can be amazing.  They are so open and more willing to be their true selves.  The world has not warped their sense of selfworth yet and typically they are not afraid to speak their beliefs or the things they just know.  On the way to school this morning my little one told me, "Mommy, we are all angels."  I asked how he knew that and he said, "I don't know.  I just know."  We have not discussed angels with him.  So, his insight, his belief, his knowledge leaves me in awe.  I may not perceive things exactly the same as he does, but I agree that we are all divine and deeply connected spiritually. 

Today (and truly everday) share angelic love with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment