Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spiritual Education

Every so often I wish to offer you a couple of different options to higher education that you may not know about.  Today I will share three with you.

Ananda College for Living Wisdom - HIGHER EDUCATION FOR HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS™  A very different setting than a typical college.  I have not studied there, but it sounds like a fascinating experience.

Institute of Transpersonal Psychology - Graduate Education that integrates spirituality with psychology.  They have global programs, low-residency programs, and residential programs.  This is where I am completing my graduate education. 

University of Metaphysical Sciences - They bring "professionalism to the field of metaphysics."  This is the school where my husband is completing a degree. This a distance program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment