Sunday, May 22, 2011

Relationship with my computer?


Okay this post might not quite be what you thought it was going to be about, but I am telling you that my computer wants my attention.  That must be the reason.  Otherwise, why would it so often suddenly get REALLY slow.  It is only six or seven months old, but there are times when it just doesn't want to cooperate.  I was feeling frustration the other afternoon and my husband suggested that the computer just wanted to spend more time with me....like it doesn't get enough now :)  But, thanks to considering this possibility I have let go of the frustration must quicker and been able to thank and appreciate my computer for all of its hard work.

We should take care of our material items - even when they are still new.  We need to tend to them.  Keep them clean and the area around them neat and tidy.  Maybe my computer is just not satisfied with the area....I am unsure.  I may change things up a bit just to see if shifting the energy around my desk changes my computer's "behavior". 

Hmmm....

Have a wonderful day all and thank your technological devices for allowing you to see this post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment