Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heal Your Pain


Photo by Bacalao

Today I sit here writing this with extreme pain in my left hip and lower back.  Not quite sure what happened, but there is no position I can get into that relieves this pain.  So, I have to go deeper.  My body is clearly trying to tell me something.  If I can find the emotional wound or what Spirit is trying to get across to me, then my pain will be able to subside.  Probably not going to happen in a few minutes, but it will settle down if I pay it due attention without just whining and complaining about how much it hurts.  Of course, I am going to see the Chiropractor too, but she alone cannot heal me :)  I have to be emotionally and spiritually in the right place too.

On that note, I want to mention Louise Hay's books.  She has numerous ones and her message is wonderful.
http://www.louisehay.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment