Friday, June 17, 2011

Heal Your Food and YOU!

Saying a blessing before a meal is a common practice for some, others think it is TOO religious for them.

I don't care if you are religious, spiritual, both, or neither.  Well, I would love to see you reconnect with your spiriutality, but that is not my point here. 

Intentionally offering a blessing or sending positive energy to your food ultimately blesses or fills you with positive energy as you consume this food.  Our thoughts and spoken words all have vibrational energy...they are energy.  When you send this positive vibration to your food you are filling yourself and/or your family with this healing energy too! 

I like to place my hands just a few inches over my plate before I eat my meal.  I often place my hand just over my cup after I have poured my water or tea too.  I focus on healing energy and I feel inner peace. 

Photo by Olaru Radian-Alexandru

No comments:

Post a Comment