Sunday, June 12, 2011

Open the Window!


Summer is here!  Summer is here!  Well, technically it will not be here for another few days!  But, the weather is warm and bright and sunny and warm!  Yes, I know I said "warm" twice.  This year it seemed like the cold of winter hung on for far too long. 

So every morning lately I have opened the window when I sat down to work.  Sure, by late afternoon it gets really HOT and I have to give in and turn on the air conditioner, but until then I get to enjoy the beautiful fragrance of nature wafting into my home and into my office in particular.  There is simply no better way to work than to have the sun shining in throught the windows, to hear the birds chirping, to feel the gentle breeze, and to smell the flowers and the fresh cut grass.  Actually, if I could just sit outside in the midst of nature that would probably be the most amazing, but opening my window welcomes nature to come inside!

Is it warm outside?  Is it a clear day?  GREAT!  What are you waiting for?  Open your window.   


Photo from Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment